I am Sivakumar Balasubramanian, Professor in Bioengineering at the Christian Medical College Vellore. I have been with the department since August 2014.
My main research interest in the development and validation of tools and training methods for delivery of neurorehabilitation, and quantitative human analysis.
I enjoy teaching. My current teaching interests are in neuromechanics, linear systems theory, and probability & statistics.
- Aug'19 - present: Professor in Bioengineering, CMC Vellore, India
- Aug'15 - Aug'19: Associate Professor in Bioengineering, CMC Vellore, India
- Aug'14 - Jul'15: Lecturer in Bioengineering, CMC Vellore, India
- Nov'12 - Jul'14: Reseacher, Tecnalia, San Sebatian, Spain
- Feb'10 - Oct'12: Postdoc @ Human Robotics Group, Imperial College London, UK
- Aug'05 - Nov'09: Ph.D in Bioengineering, ASU, Tempe, USA
- Aug'03 - May'05: M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering, IIT Bombay, Maharashtra
- Aug'99 - May'03: B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, PEC, Puducherry
Department of Bioengineering, Christian Medical College, Bagayam, Vellore 632002, Tamil Nadu.
Ph: +91 416 228 5098 | Email: email@example.com